Tuesday 10 February 2015

ROACCUTANE - MONTH 4




Sup Homies. So, month's four and five are actually going to be lumped together due to slow progress aaaaand the death of a camera. I just wanted to keep you posted on the situation. So there ya go. Post will be up in March. In the mean time here's a lovely piccy of the tablets. Seems the hospital have a new supplier. Bit unnerving that. I mean I'm sure the content is the same and it's just pharmaceutical deal thing that means it cheaper or something but still... unsettling eh? Also the buggers are WAAAAAY harder to get out the packet. I've taken to using a craft scalpel to cut the fuckers out. 

HA! WORK BITCH. xxx



4 comments:

  1. Good luck! I can't wait for the next post.
    Love your blog
    There are a lot of interesting and useful things!
    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to the next post! My skin has been clearing up really well on this stuff. Hope u r getting the same results! And still managing to hav a few alcoholic beverages without going loopy hehe!

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing news Ali! So glad it working for you. It's been fantastic stuff for me. Honestly amazing! I'm so happy. Hope things continue to improve for you and those beeeeeverages are still agreeing with you! haha!x

      Delete