Monday 9 November 2015

Hello, It's me...



Guess who's back, back again....



Mixing genre's there guys. Amateur DJ move.
BUT THE MESSAGE IS THE SAME.

HELLO!!!

HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU?


I know... I ran away. Far away into a deep corner of the internet. Hunched over my laptop peering into the lives, blogs, vlogs and feeds of others like some creepy voyeuristic uncle. Aunty... I meant aunty. Nothing that drastic happened while I was away I promise. Though lately the idea of getting rid of my lady bits in favour or less troublesome sexual organs has been most appealing.

Anyway... I'm back. I'm still without a camera and that's not likely to change for a bit but hell I've got an iphone. That'll do right? Plus I miss this. I miss you. I miss us!

So without further ado my wonderful human beans, expect stuff. All sorts of it. Soon. Really soon and then more, and more and a bit lots, then maybe less then I might shove off for a bit again but hey who knows. I figure this relationship is like a long distance best friendship. We may not seen each other for ages but when we do it's like we've never been apart.

All my love to you my pals.

See you really soon. xxx







p.s. What a fucking bombshell. Seriously.. this Woman is insane.

p.p.s. Nice try Sam but can we all agree that Adele just needs to do all the Bond themes from now until the end of time? 

3 comments:

  1. OMG! She lives!!! Aaah so great to have you back and I am much excite for what you have in store :))

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yess, so glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete